Monday, July 6, 2009

My thoughts on him....

I miss him. I really do..... I miss the feeling of having someone you can just talk to and know that they have your back no matter what because their priority is you and your happiness. Security, companionship and the feeling of being loved are all things that was once present and he once provided. I wonder where I would be and how different my life would be if he was still an influence in my life! All good things come to pass and I have realized that time is so short and we shouldn't wait until the person is gone and absent from our lives then to share our true emotions. I have heard people say on many occasions that it is better to be late than never. I honestly believe that both are the same. What is the point of late if late is no longer effective and has lost its meaning and values. One should really cherish each moment they have and not take the simplicities of life for granted. Not even the people that come into our lives just to teach us lessons, break our heart and help us grow. I have learned of all purposes from him and although he is gone now and my heart hurts so much that it is more than emotional, its physical. At no point in time do I wish that I never met him. I learned so much of myself from the relationship. Knowing what I want and need. The true meaning of love and communication. My biggest mistake, I still pay for today. I never told him how I felt and I never truly showed it. So when the end was near and desperation settled in hearing wait I love you... did nothing for someone who's heart was confused and already given up. For someone who's mind was already made up! Some one else is always ready to take your place! Welcome to life and reality... So I end with this "Dance like no one's watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like no one's listening, live like it's heaven on earth" by William Purky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment