Thursday, July 23, 2009

Free Style

Just want to write down my thoughts..... Nothing in particular and no real title.....

Where do I start? Life has been so insane lately, with all the changes that I'm making. All in effort to better myself. I have been trying to find myself the last two years. Not that I was going through identity crisis but it was an end of a very significant relationship and when it was over I was unhappy and lonely. So many emotions ran through me and I need to change because I wasn't satisfied with myself anymore. I knew that to ever be in another relationship, that I needed to figure out what makes me happy, my needs, wants and what I could offer to another person.
So I went natural and cut off all my hair that was once past my shoulders and sworn off relaxers and any chemicals. I switched religions (decision that is much more than an ended relationship), I let go of some unhealthy friends, moved to a new place, and just refreshed myself. After all of theses changes I can say that I'm much happier especially spiritually. Life is so full of ups and downs! These past few years I've experienced more downs that anything else but I understand that God has a plan for me and I hold a purpose....
I have a greater understanding of basic self-worth. No one can love you more than you love your-self regardless of you faults and insecurities. I know what I want and I'm not willing to settle for anything less. That means in all aspects of my life. Friends, potential boyfriends and all must fit the goals and aspirations that I have for myself. I want a man that will be open, honest, respectful, be a christian and educated! I want friends that will support me, help to guide me and are on the same level as me relatively financial, spiritually and mentally. The path that I am on will lead into endless positive possibilities and hopefully, wealth and an outstanding reputation...
So I want all of this from other people and you must be thinking, then what do you have to offer me. I have always been a blunt and honest person and I will continue to be that way. I am also a great listener, objective, supportive. Lastly, because I can stand on my own two feet, I can help you stand if you ever needed the help. I have been granted peace, peace when faced with adversity and peace through all obstacles!
With that said I do not partake in drama or he/she say. I do not engage in childish games and I never have a problem confronting my aggressors. Life is so short, so why indulge in such juvenile things that I honestly believe to take years off your life and that bring nothing but stress and negativity. I feel that I am satisfied with this blog and that's just what I was thinking and feeling tonight...... Respect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment