Thursday, June 11, 2009

Love

What is the meaning of love and how does one truly express such an expression that is not easy to comprehend! See I loved this man since the day I saw him. He was a little taller than me, 5"7 to be exact, dark,very defined features and had such a laid back attitude that it drew me in completely. This man swept me off my feet! The way he danced with me. The electric feeling that ran through my body when he kissed me and it was crazy how safe I felt with his hand on the small of my back as I walked! This man loved God and respected his mother! I'm thinking to myself that this man is the one. The analytical person I am I decided to ask him his take on love before I told him all my heart desired. He told me he did not know the true meaning of love, therefor he has not been in love nor does he currently think that he loves me but he deeply cares for me. One word. Damn! Love is the foundation of all good and evil things, true. So he calls everyday just to hear my voice because he cares and not loves. Invests in our future because he cares. I see, but at what time does this turn into love. When did I care for you turn into I deeply care for you and into I love you. Three words that most people die and have never heard those words said to them! Were they happy,functional,and were they able to give the love they never received? One must think what is the meaning of love and how do express such an emotion that can not be explained nor comprehend! The word love bring nothing more than question that go unanswered. You tell me what your take on love?

0 comments:

Post a Comment