Monday, July 20, 2009

Interpersonal attraction

Hmmm. Have you ever been attracted to someone and you couldn't have them. Not in the sense of anything sexual. But you couldn't get in their mind, analyzes them and break down their barrier? Its a challenge of getting to know someone you know nothing about but just your observations. Even which aren't much help because they are so careful with their actions. Its as if they know that any penetration into their interior could make their defenses fall.
It makes you wonder why are they so guarded. It intrigues me more to wonder who hurt you and changed you. How did she get past the surface and experience that heart of your that seems so profound and humble? My attraction to you is more than physical, its the qualities you hold. From the way you protect and support your family and beat the odds. It could also be you work ethics. I definitely know that your a God fearing man and yes that is so major and hard to find in the world we live in. An educated black man that has values, morals and ambition for himself!
If I could enter your world you would see that not all women are the same. We don't all lie and and cheat better than you. But in fact most women wait for their counterpart. A man that will be honest, communicate, remain faithful and know his role as a man. A real woman allows you to do display these traits and mirrors the positivity that I know you want and need. Just my observation. Nothing is better than being equally yoked and seeing what is in front of you. Opening up to the least expected person. knowing that you could be hurt again but trusting that I wont hurt you because I understand that your heart is as sensitive as mines.
I understand the need of a foundation and having a friendship first. Knowing and understanding all of this is still not a lead to you, or is it? I guess its part of the game of cat and mouse. People always want what they cannot have. People always work harder to accomplish an obstacle in their way. So in the end I want your friendship first then your heart! But I don't want to take it but instead for you to give it to me when your ready and willing. Trust the attraction that is more than physical hardly fails!

0 comments:

Post a Comment