Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sooooo

Its been a long time since I last blogged! Not that I don't have anything to say all of sudden but I've been that busy!!! My life lately has been consumed with work and that has been stressing me to the max.... I remember when I was in college and all I worried about was my next paper and what everyone was up to in the student lounge! I would love to be back to being carefree and just stress less. Nowadays all I'm concerned with is foreclosure packages, financial solutions and debt consolidation! UUUUggghhh, trust me no one wants to deal with the procedures, paper and the clients all together.
 All in all I am grateful in one aspect is that no matter how stress I've been, God has still been a force in my life. Time and time again he just comes through and showes his mercy! Can I get an Amen on that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment